Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear Reader

I am someone who is considered a survivor.At a real young age who was ripped out of a broken home to only be sent to a juvenile institution for 12 years.So needless to say my life without any kind of a childhood i am someone who many cant relate to.My life was and has been filled with trials and tribulations.None like any you could even come close to imagine.And before any of you prejudge my situation, it is a life like no other.Such as never being able to know what being a kid is even about.So many do think they might know, but cant come close.Having to sacrifice achildhood for 12 years of hard labor.No chance of being a carefree kid who has nothing to worry about but being a kid with skinned up knees and having a head full of daydreams of playing.Altough i went through hell, i did gain alot out of it more so than what life would have as a growing boy.To me some of the most important things in life are Honor,Loyalty,Respect and being proud of who and what you are as a person.Myself i am a naturalized cajun from Louisiana.At the beginning of this quarter some laughed, but by doing so they have shown thier true ignorance.So to many who doesnt knowit is someone who is French,and is also a federally registered indian from the bayous of Louisiana.Ans also simply the term of naturalized means natural or genuine.I do feel i am truly genuine, and authentic i pride myself as being as such.This writting class has given me so much to keep and has helped me with my hobby of writting.I do truly do hope that you find my pieces of work entertaining and informative.Writting had become one of my passtimes and a tool to escape the life i was forced to live.I ahve chosen the pieces for this site as i do truly feel that they do showcase some of my talents.Some of thes pieces are discriptive,as well and instructive.Also i have chosen a writers pick as i do like works of fiction.

2 comments:

  1. hi john, it sounds to me that you had hard life when you were young child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Whats up John, how are you doing? I really enjoyed reading your Dear Reader Letter. You really expressed from your heart and your life experiences. I believe what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Keep your head up and who cares what others think. Remember god only gives you what you can handle... Take care and I look forward to reading the rest of your work....

    ReplyDelete