Thursday, June 3, 2010

introduction to Aspiring To Be A NASCAR Driver

I tried to find a subject that i hear people tal;k about,and as heard these conversations i realized they just really dont know what it takes to be involved in this sport.And yes it truly is a sport, and i hope that you find this information a least informative as it is supposed to be.I wrote alot of this stuff from my previous experience.For eight years i drove a super stock car on the southern circuit in Arkansas.In fact it was 1991 when i was racing at Batesville,Arkansas when i had my near death experience from racing.It was an average saturday night and things were going great.Then with 5 laps to go i cut (term for a sudden flat tire)my front right tire coming down the straight way, going into turn one i began to try to turn the car and it would change course. And of course that course was for the three and a half foot tall concrete wall. Hitting the wall at full speed it put me in a coma for three months.But i seem to hear alot of people thinking it isnt a sport well i beg to differ.I chaqllenge anyone who thinks it is so easy to go try to just turn three laps at full trrack speed, then tell me it is so easy.Withy this story i have use as i said my own experiences and technology that is needed to undertsand the order of operations of trying to be a driver in the NASCAR circuit.

1 comment: